MERRELL FAMILY

oohh Hunky

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Sunday, March 15, 2009


I got a new IPOD! .... well it isn't exactly new but here's the story. My Son (who will remain nameless because of embarrassment) got this 80Gig Ipod a couple years ago. It's a nice video one too. anyway it started acting up and freezing and not connecting to the Itunes thingy. So he's sure it's broken, I tell him to google it there are tons of people who I'm sure have had the same problem. So instead he takes it to the Apple store where they tell him the hard drive is toast and it will cost $300. So he decides to give it a proper burial and put it on my desk where it won't see the light of day for a while. In the meantime he gets an new Itouch. Then he decides he would rather have a big ipod so he trades my other Son. So all is good. This weekend I'm sick so I spend all day Saturday googling and searching and resetting and restoring etc. over and over and VOILA!! I have a new IPOD! all my songs are on and I'm listening to it as we speak. :) I love google!

1 comment:

Gardner's said...

That's so funny! Your so smart at that kind of stuff. I am just like your "son" I would have given up!