MERRELL FAMILY

oohh Hunky

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Well since I'm sitting here watching one of my favorite movies "Fever Pitch" I decided to put up my blog of baseball, which I LOVE! nothing better then sitting watching it, especially when your kids play. All the boys played this season, Geoff decided to do Colt league baseball since it was the last year he could. He is also playing Softball and he loves that. He has a team of all his friends and they just have fun. One fun thing about his baseball was that his cousin Cole got to be on his team. They were the Red Sox - Go figure GO RED SOX!


at bat

Brady is playing on the Pirates and his team is really good. They kill everyone they play, its awesome! he is pitching and playing 1st base. and is their heavy hitter.

Always has the tongue hanging out

Chase is playing on the Red Sox still. They have the best little team and they have such a fun time. He is still playing catcher and outfielder and is the homerun kid. We are going to Steamboat Springs in August for a baseball Tournament there. I'm sure they will do well.

Chase

Syd didn't play any ball this summer. but she was to most everyones games and all the boys flock to her. She is the most popular person there. all the little kids come sit on her lap and all the boys show off for her.

Photobucket


My favorite pastime and the joys of my life


1 comment:

Gardner's said...

Brady's faces do crack me up! I heard about the fights in Geoff's and Coles team. Wow intense!